RE: [CH] Key Limes... thanks (slightly off topic)

John Tarrant (pgttntnt@stlnet.com)
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 21:01:31 -0600

I was in a specialty store tonight and saw Key Lime Oil.  $27.00 for a good
size bottle, probably 32oz. or so.  What is it used for?

On a side note, my 12 year old son and I are working on our Chile head
certifications.  Turn's out he has a cast iron stomach and I seem to have
lost mine, but it is a common interest for connecting with my soon to be
teen-ager.  We bought some pickled Hab's, some Melinda's XXXXtra reserve
1997, and some Mo Hotta Mo Betta Red Savina sauce. The habs and Melinda's we
both enjoyed.  The Mo  Betta's we both thought smelled and tasted like old
socks.  Did we get a bad bottle, or is this an "acquired" taste? :)

John 'sour belly' Tarrant