Mo Hotta Red Savina was RE: [CH] Key Limes

Chris Meredith (merc@innocent.com)
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 20:28:18 -0800

i think it is your bottle ..... I just got some in Tucson after the Chile
fest and it is wonderful made some navy bean soup and applied sparingly(not
used to it's heat level yet) and it drove the rain from the sky

-Chris