Re: [CH] Re: Cilantro

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 08:16:21 -0800

GADZOOKS!  First tofu, now cilantro....What is next that you hate with such
passion?
And I am a little curious to know how you were able to taste the industrial
grade disinfectant/deodorant that is used in garbage rooms???Did you hold your
nose when you tasted it? How about all the folk out there who REALLY love
Dave's singed cat sauce? Seriously....cilantro is one of the GREAT herbs of
this world, and has been used for centuries by the folk in Asia, as well as
Mexico, possibly one of the reasons it is called chinese parsley, so I think
that the greater percentage of the world think that it tastes just great!
Cheers, Doug in BC(and so do I)