RE: [CH] Bufalo Chipotle sauce

Garry Howard (garry@netrelief.com)
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 16:24:47 -0500

I looked on the bottle and it says it is part of the Herdez company. I can
get several Herdez canned salsas in the markets here. I tried some last
night sprinkled on some pasta. It's not bad. Someone mentioned it tasting
link ketchup but I see on the label there are no tomaotes in it.

Garry Howard - Cambridge, MA
garry@netrelief.com
Garry's Home Cooking
http://cooking.netrelief.com