Re: [CH] Anita Bryant

Steven Sanabria (sanabrias@geocities.com)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:12:30 -0800

Jacqueline Groot wrote:

> Why state that the list isn't about chiles and then attempt to start a flame
> war by *spewing* a comment like that?

Well, actually, I didn't start it, did I?  Garrrry did, and it annoyed me to no
end.  He has no more idea about Anita than I do.  You might want to ask Garrrrry
the same question.  Why did he start *spewing* what he did?

> What is your purpose?

To hold a mirror to Garrrrry's puerile, non-sequitir (chile-wise, that is)
memories.

> Mine is to share a recipe.

Ah, you took the high road.  Would that I had done the same....for once, I just
couldn't resist, though.

Steven

p.s. I'll take your comments under advisement now, shut down the batteries, and
share a recipe later.