Lights - WAS: Re: [CH] Anita Bryant; again

Joe Ferguson (coredump@coredumps.org)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 20:14:39 -0500 (EST)

I'd be interested in finding this out myself.  A local hardware store has
36" units 'especially for plants' for $25, and 'regular' 36" units for
$15...???

-joe

## Peppers! @ CoreDumps.Org
## http://www.coredumps.org/peppers/