Re: [CH] Looking for pepper SEED/PLANTS in Phoenix Arizona!

David Cook (zebcook@pacbell.net)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 23:29:12 -0800

Kasprowicz, Ray wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have been to just about every nursery in the area, from Apache
> Junction to
> Sun City and all I ever find is the normal run-of-the-mill peppers. I
> am
> looking for anything out-of-the-ordinary and unusual for this years
> growing
> season. Are there any nurseries/garden centers that have "odd" and
> "unusual"
> plants ? Any suggestions ?

Consider a day trip down to Tucson to the Native Seed/Search store on
4th Ave.They've got some interesting seeds for heirloom varieties along
with dried and ground chiles. I'm looking at packets of Coban and
Sinahuisa chiles I got there and there catalog lists about 20 more.

David Cook