[CH] [Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown]

lukasz (lukasz@midcoast.com.au)
Mon, 08 Feb 1999 00:03:56 +1100

--------------7D25B3E87B828E8DC13CFBD7

Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 04:57:49 -0800 (PST)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@bc.sympatico.ca>
To: <lukasz@midcoast.com.au>
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--EAA28743.918392269/mail1-1.bctel.ca

The original message was received at Sun, 7 Feb 1999 04:57:46 -0800 (PST)
from ecpport2.ecopost.com.au [203.28.64.15]

<mail.bctel.ca@bc.sympatico.ca>

procmail: Unknown user "mail.bctel.ca"
550 <mail.bctel.ca@bc.sympatico.ca>... User unknown

--EAA28743.918392269/mail1-1.bctel.ca

Reporting-MTA: dns; mail1-1.bctel.ca
Received-From-MTA: DNS; ecpport2.ecopost.com.au
Arrival-Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 04:57:46 -0800 (PST)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; mail.bctel.ca@mail1-1.bctel.ca
Action: failed
Last-Attempt-Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 04:57:49 -0800 (PST)