Re: [CH] Hot Chinese Mustard

Chet Bacon (hcbacon@connix.com)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 06:49:55 -0500

Try this site
http://www.mustardstore.com/
if you want mustard or recipes for mustard

R. Solarion wrote:

> Dear Chile-Heads and Others  -  Question.  What spice ingredient is added
> to Chinese mustard to give it that "hot" taste?  Obviously it is not any
> form of red pepper, or else that would change the color of the yellow
> mustard.  Thanks for the information.  Robertino

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* hcbacon@connix.com      | http://www.connix.com/~hcbacon        *
* cbacon@connix.com(work) | http://www.connix.com/~cbacon (work)  *
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *