Re: [CH] Mustard Yummy!

Jonathan & Courtney (jnschatz@earthlink.net)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 20:32:56 -0500

My personal favorite is Southwest's Ass Kicking Mustard with Habanero
Pepper.  This little blend is the sole reason I can stand taking
sandwiches to work for lunch most days.  Not just a hot mustard - it's
got a wonderful habanero flavor that's just right.  Can't find it in any
stores around here, but it's always available at peppers.com (thank
heavens!)

Jon