[CH] New application?

Peter Moss (pmoss@yoda.alt.za)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 23:05:21 RSA-2

>Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:11:11 +0000
>From: Doug Irvine <dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca>
>Subject: Re: [CH] This is the CHILE-PEPPER news right ?

> MOVE OVER, PETER!! Someone is after your job...What is the
> matter with your DELETE key

Thanks for the trumpet blast Doug :-).  You will be hard pressed
to find any post of mine that has anything to say about off
topic subjects.  Unnecessary junk in the digest, repeated text,
original messages, mime and html yes, guilty.  Digest readers
can't hit the delete key but people who write messages can.

I enjoy the list if I did not I would not be here.  I hope that
in some small way I have contributed more than I have ever
bitched.  I have met some wonderful people and have received
help and information beyond what I could expect.  To all those
that make this list so interesting, thank you.

Time to start thinking about selecting seeds and getting
prepared for the coming summer.  While I pick the fruit.;-)

Cheers
Peter
-- Peter Moss

"Well, let's just say, 'if your VCR is still blinking 12:00, you
don't want Linux'". - Bruce Perens