Re: [CH] RE: turn on the lights & unsubscribe me.

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:41:41 -0400

At 11:46 PM 4/26/99 -0700, Rosemary Basil wrote:
> Mark,
>I didn't answer yours and other letters originally
>because I was overwhelmed and jolted. Some of you guys
>should learn tact, others are hopeless, then some are
>either downright HOT or sweet, just like peppers, I
>LOVE YALL!
> guess i need to grow some chest hair...
>Mark, I understand your comment above, but your logic
>defies me...
>What's wrong with feeling GOOD? It is not trivial.
>Today the families of the Colorado victims issued a
>statement requesting NO DONATIONS but letters and
>cards welcome. hmnnn...
>I think we need to realize that SUPPORT is often much
>deeper than $.

I was just stating my opinion.  You can agree or disagree, it was not meant
to be a personal attack, so I don't know why you were "jolted."

I find nothing wrong with feeling good, it's just that I feel good by
helping in a concrete manner such as contributing to charity or
volunteering to help someone who is in need.

Just because we may disagree on something does not automatically make the
dabate acrimonious.  I myself find a healthy debate on a difference of
opinion to be stimulating and enjoyable.  It makes me feel GOOD!

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                Where ya' from?