Re: [CH] excuses and winters coming

Stephanie Bridges (StephB@truserve.com)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 22:30:18 -0500

Peter Moss wrote:

> With winter just around the corner and what looks like the last
> of the crop.  I have noticed that these have by far more heat
> than the first to middle of the season.  Anyone else noticed this
> or is it old news I just don't know about?  They are more water
> stressed now but also get less sunlight.

Sure, they're just teasing you (or trying to lay a guilt trip on you
because they know winter is coming, too.) :-)  Seems to me like the more
peppers they have, the hotter they are, but that could just be my
imagination -- and mine always start slow and just get really started
bearing lots of fruit about the time it starts cooling down.

steph