Re: [CH] Cajun Catfish recipe needed

Tom Cuneo (forsite@forsite.net)
Sun, 02 May 1999 01:54:37 -0500

Just got back from another night of catfishing (2am here). Usually where I
can be found on the weekends this time of year,. in the fall its deer and
squirrel hunting :-))
Caught a few more tonight. Going to have one helluva chile head catfish fry
tommorrow..hehehe got neighbors and friends over, little do they know the
cafish will be kickin'  ;-))

Thanks for all the recipes. and If anyone lives in Indiana Im always
willing to share the bounty mother nature has abounded on  me hehehehe ;-)

At 06:33 PM 5/1/99 -0500, Brent Leatherman wrote:
>Tom asks for that w/o even a hint of sharing....what *is* the world coming
>to?...sigh...
>Brent
>
>At 05:41 PM 5/1/99 -0500, Tom Cuneo wrote:
>>Caught a mess of nice Channel catfish and am in need of a good , spicy
>>cajun or blackened grilled(as in gas grill hehe) recipe for them.  Nice big
>>fillets :-))
>>

>>Many Thanks  :-)
>>
>>Tom Cuneo

>Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common
>sense, zero brains.

Tom