RE: [CH] watch out for those bottles! PM: only a bit on topic!!

Fawcett, Steve (steve.fawcett@eds.com)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 10:21:07 -0400

Dave's Insanity warns that it's not for people with heart or respiratory
problems and that it can also be used to strip wax off floors and remove
oil stains from your driveway. Yeehaw!!!