Re: [CH] The Bread

Randy (rock4u@rocketmail.com)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 07:08:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Andrew,

I am at this moment enjoying a hefty slice of "The Bread" with my
cheese grits and eggs.  What a delightful way to start the day!

I would recommend asking Suzanne how she made hers.

She brought a loaf to our gathering in Atlanta and it was very good.
It was my first experience with "The Bread".  If Jim's is hotter, as
Suzanne says, then I need a little more training before tackling his.
Suzanne's version was quite potent!

Only one person at work will eat anything I bring in.  I gave him a
piece of the bread about the size of a soda cracker.  He chuckled and
popped it into his mouth.  He tried to look unaffected but had
difficulty concealing his "delight"!

Stay Cool!

rr
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html

---Andrew Healy <A.Healy@surrey.ac.uk> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> have got a recipe for the Bread, courtesy of this site, but, to cook
The