Re: [CH] Salsas from July issue of Gourmet Magazine

Richard A. Williams (croaker@earthlink.net)
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 00:23:37 -0700

Suzanne wrote:

> I picked up this month's Gourmet Magazine to check out all the varieties of
> margarita recipes they had in there and found a bunch of salsa recipes as
> well...if they keep this up I'll have to buy a subscription!
>         CHs may want to make a few substitutions, but there are some good starting
> points.  Here are a few of the recipes they listed:

                <some tasty looking recipes snipped>

Here's an URL I found tonight, surfin' when I should have been workin'.

http://www.panix.com/~clay/cookbook/

Follow the links for salsa (104 recipes) and Thai recipes. That's as far
as I
got, but looks like he has some Peruvian and authentic Mexican recipes
as well.

Richard