Re: [CH] Peppered Vodka 'Hot shot'

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 16:54:34 +1000

At 1:07 AM +1000 25/7/98, Pieters, Rob (NL01) wrote:
>As I'm making some 'bootleg' alcohol (80%) at home and I'll going to try
>to do some experiments with peppers soon.
>If some are interested I'll let you know the results in a couple weeks of
>moths.
>
>Any one having some suggestions which peppers (or mix) would be
>interesting to try?
>
>My idea is to use dried peppers in two experiments, first have them just
>leave them for a while in the alcohol, and two is to distillate the
>alcohol again with peppers in the pot during distillation.
>Perhaps I'll add some herbs to, but don't know which would give a good
>marriage to the peppers....
>
>Hot regards
>Rob
I found amixture of habs and bi-bell nice in vodka.
Can you give alesson in hooch manufacture?

Michael Bailes.
Herbarist
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
 International fax 61 243 651979 &  Phone 61 243 677322
bookshop, nursery, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery.
EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au  Web page at:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/