Re: [CH] chile time

bates ronald (rbates2@gl.umbc.edu)
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 07:43:48 -0400 (EDT)

Chile Rellenos sound great! Are you using Anaheim chiles for them? Also,
do you freeze them after you prepare them and then cook them later?

On a similar note, I am new to growing chiles and I am wondering how
people save them to use later in the year.  Are they easily frozen? What
about canning?  I have used dried chiles before and really prefer them
non-dried.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Ron