RE: [CH] Why Dry?

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 13:26:42 -0700

*	I just tie most of mine with string & make ristras - when I have
enough of those made up to snip dried peppers from,
*	I chop 'em up, place 'em on wax paper on a tray, freeze 'em - when
frozen, I slide 'em into a plastic baggie & use as I need them

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund_bloechl@lmco.com        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi