RE: [CH] Groundhogs!

Steve DeLassus (SteveD@stockell.com)
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:30:06 -0500

My problem isn't groundhogs; it's squirrels.  I was losing tomatoes to a
then-unknown critter, so I put up a rabbit fence around that part of the
garden.  Over the weekend, I saw a squirrel that had bounded up the
fence sitting on my tomato cage, a tomato between his front paws, his
face in the tomato.  I remembered how little these beasts seemed to
dislike El Grande -- twice I've seen the a cayenne or jalapeno fruit
lying on the ground with just enough bitten out to indicate
dissatisfaction -- so I sprayed the NIMBY.  Wonder if that might help
deter the groundhog?

Steve