Re: [CH] Question regarding spicey foods and depression

Sunny Conley (sunny@zianet.com)
Thu, 03 Sep 1998 17:45:53 -0600

Craig, according to Dave DeWitt's new book, The Healing Powers of Peppers (Three
Rivers Press), the following recipe alleviates depression. The dosage is 3
capsules a day.

HOT GINSENG FATIGUE CAPSULES
1 T cayenne powder
1 T powdered ginseng
1 tsp. gotu kola
1 tsp. ground peppermint leaves
1 tsp. ground ginger
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.  Place the mixture in ##00
capsules.
Chile Cheers!