Re: [CH] Mo Hotta Mo Betta

H. Alan Kantrud (prairiehabanero@leagent.net)
Thu, 01 Oct 1998 14:42:36 -0500

Brent Thompson wrote:

> One sauce of their's I like quite a bit is "Mo Hotta Mo Betta Red Savina
> Habanero Sauce", which has a very pleasant yet mild and unassertive flavor,

i concur.  the heat is satisfactory with a 'gentle' hab flavour, if there is
such a thing.  i really dig their tamarind sauce too.  *funky* flavour to say
the least.  unfortunately it has the consistency of cold lumpy gravy....
h. alan
h. alan kantrud
northern plains institute for advanced habanero research
3000 east cliff road, burnsville (no kidding), mn 55337
vox 612.984.1807  fax 612.707.0694

"when a youth, bred in the illiberal and niggardly fashion
 ...gets a taste of the honey of the drones and associates
 with fierce and cunning creatures who know how to purvey
 pleasures of every kind and variety and condition, there you
 must doubtless conceive is the beginning of the transformation
 of the oligarchy in his soul into democracy."
                                                                         ~plato