Re: [CH] Fragrant Garden Chile Festival

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 20:31:49 -0600

Luke Speer wrote:

> Any Oz Chile Heads attending say hello and feel free to sign the back of
> my Tabasco shirt... [IF Jim and Calvin ever get around to selling T
> shirts my VISA card number is *** **** **** ****.. ]
>
> Luke in Oz

  HEY!!!!! Now that's an idea worth exploring. I found a really cool Tabasco
golf shirt on sale around Christmas time. (You might be able to discern that
that's what I'm wearing in the photo I submitted to Jeff, once the Rogue's
Gallery is re-built. Or has this already happened and I missed it?) I would
love to have a stylin' Mild to Wild, or Calvin's shirt. Unless, of course,
the quality of their wonderful products might slip if they try to diversify
too much. Maybe they could hire some dedicated C'heads to "head up" their
new non-edible-merchandise divisions...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099