Re: [CH] SEEDS

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 20:36:51 -0600

GarryMass@aol.com wrote:

> Fellow Ch.D.s,
> If it's seeds and you want quality, you go to Dave Anderson, and Celeste who
> never posts, at ToughLove.  He doesn't quibble, he stands behind seeds that
> germinate and die (though he'll argue that an exhaust pipe is not a good
> germination medium), and if it's plants that you want, you go to the
> Chilewoman unless exorbitant shipping costs turn you on.

Hhhuuummm...  I've not had the pleasure of receiving anything from these folks.
I've not talked with The Chilewoman, but I have Dave...  And I've enjoyed his
posts...  Hhhuuummm...

> Further, I will NOT disclaim anything.  ...and I will NOT play some
> latter day PC game disclaiming anything.  Talk about list pollution.

LOL!  Oooootttayyy...

> And for all you Mango lovin' recent posters (and imposters) wait till I tell
> you about becoming a Super Bowl hero without even dressing for the game
> (right, Green 56, Blue 25, hut, hut?)

Sir Gareth...  I may offend less easily than some, and curse worse than those
valiant folks that have served our country, but I *am* a lady.  I never kiss and
tell.  And what's a little mango sauce between friends?  Hhhuuummm????  Pretty
damn GOOD!  (Can I say that?)

green - Now an official card-carrying 'Head!!! - CH#2156!!!!!