Re: [CH] Drying Peppers

Gail Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:27:50 -0600

Garry, Chet, et al-
"A VENTED ROOM????"
Man, I can't think of a better aroma than dehydrating peppers. My wife makes me
take the habs and hybrids to the vent hood (we have access to a certified kitchen
with a hood), but I often dry a tray of Aji Amarillo pods at home just to fill the
house with that wonderful aroma.
Maybe it sets off that little odor sensor humans have that detect pheromones.
Conjuring up images of unbridled passion, drooling.....silly
grin...........knuckles dragging.
Better quit while I'm still in control.
Calvin