Re: [CH] Drying Peppers

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 19:43:17 -0800

Oh I agree that it smells great! but when drying the Choc Habs last fall we came down
stairs to an enclosed room (dining area), and sure smelled good til we goot inside and
got a lung full. hence the cough..cough.
The lesser cap type peppers might be okay but these were a bit much to handle.
"eating is one thing, but a lung full is another"
Chet
PS  "unbridled passion.." mmm.. ya might think of making a "Chile-Heads perfume"   OD'
dE ChocHab