Re: [CH] Drying Peppers

Knuck-Dragger Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 19:54:07 -0600

Yes, folks- you got me pegged.  Trying to get through this...
I'm finding out aroma is a very interesting (for those of us over 40; use Laugh-In
pronunciation) factor in properly dragging the hair and hide off of one's knuckles.  Wonder
how  Ralph's would be as aftershave....gives new meaning to the term "Razor Burn".
Calvin