Re: [CH] Chile Pepper Mag and friends

Rockin' Randy (ledbelly99@yahoo.com)
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 12:55:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jim,

I checked my schedule and once again I have a spread of days off
for the event - I'm lucking out this year!

The CaJohn products will be a treat.  Once again your peppers
have gone into some great products.  The CaBoom Gourmet Sauce
and the H.D.H. Sauce are wonderful - that Campbell heat with
impressive flavor. Also, Gale's Hard Cider Sauce has turned out
to be a favorite.  Your Alchemy has taken a few ingredients and
turned them into Gold!

Oh, and at the camp-out if you hear Sasquatch coming out of the
woods it's not really Sasquatch - it's me snoring!

Have a good week!

rr

--- Mild to Wild Pepper & Herb Co <jim@wildpepper.com> wrote:

> Looking forward to the nex big event:  Open fields on
> September 23rd &
> 24th.  A few evil corporate types have agreed to help me put
> together
> gift bags for all who show up as well (thanks CaJohn!).
>
> Thanks again to everyone for everything!
>
> -Jim C
> MWPH  sigh.... now starts the busy season.

=====
Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html

El Grande's Shrine: