Re: [CH] The Personality of a Chilehead

mstevens@exit109.com
Fri, 5 May 2000 18:30:42 GMT

At 11:08 AM 5/5/00 -0400, you wrote:
>A reporter would like information about what chileheads are like. Do you
>think we are more adventurous? More fun-loving? According to Fiery Foods
>Magazine, chileheads are risk-takers, and Chile Pepper Magazine says
>chileheads travel more. What do you think?
>
>- mary

Well, I can think of how many Chileheads I've met in my travels from New
Hampshire to Virginia to New Mexico!  These were trips that were completely
devoted to ChileHead events.  I'd say that's pretty adventurous...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                Where ya' from?