Re: [CH] First message - Info on Peppers

mstevens@exit109.com
Fri, 5 May 2000 18:37:59 GMT

At 09:23 AM 5/5/00 -0700, Duncan McAlpine wrote:
>I dont know if you have seen my homepage on peppers. I
>know you all like peppers, so I created a page listing
>all the info you would like to know about peppers.
>If you want to make some comments, please visit the
>page.
>
>http://www.backyardgardener.com/veg/greenpeppers.html
>
>Duncan

Have not published this in a while but I've been maintaining a list of
homepages of Chilehead Subscribers at:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/chileheads.html

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @