Re: [CH] Hot & Spicy Newsletter

Douglas Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Wed, 10 May 2000 20:30:44 -0700

Yeah....they DID clean up Lake Erie, but I can still remember those
brown floating things in Lake Ontario! And that goes away back to the
forties and fifties.....add peppers to those and they would exlode, like
a land mine!  One would need Beano(tm) Sorry green! Ahh...Port
Colbourne...brings back memories of my mis spent youth!  Doug in BC