Re: [CH] Hot Tuna?

Charles P Demas (cpd@world.std.com)
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 01:01:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 MReese4943@aol.com wrote:

> A client just returned from a fishing trip off of Mexico, and arrived at our
> office with tuna.  I now have a five pound chunk of blue fin in my freezer.
> I would like to smoke it.  Any suggestions on how a chile-head would properly
> prepare this fine chunk of fish flesh for smoking?

Some of us chile heads are also sushi fans, and might just eat it raw,
depending upon what part of the fish it is.

IIRC, blue fin tuna is very prized by the Japanese for sushi.

If this interests you, you might ask in the alt.food.sushi newsgroup
about it, for either sushi or sashimi.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas