Re: [CH] Hello All

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:02:08 -0400

At 06:58 AM 10/16/00 -0700, Tonia Anderson wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>I am new to the group and I just wanted to say hello.  My name is Tonia
>Anderson and i live in S. Calif.
>I love Chile Peppers and Love growing them.  Has anyone in the group thought
>about exchanging seeds or dried peppers through the mail to each other?  It
>is great.
>Let me know what you think.
>
>Tonia

You found the place!  People on this list have been exchanging seeds,
chiles, powders, sauces, recipes and have been gathering in Hotlucks for
like 5 years now.  This coming weekend will be a gathering of Chileheads in
NJ that will be covered by the TV Food Network.

Hang on and be ready to burn!

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @