Re: [CH] RE: Jaime Oliver, FoodTV- Biker Billie, etc.

mstevens@exit109.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:55:39 GMT

At 07:16 PM 1/10/01 EST, you wrote:

><< This came, originally, from The Naked Chef book and it is really good. I
>know that Mary Anne would love this. It may not be too authentic but it is
>really good. We loved it. >>
>
>Risa, thanks for posting this recipe I love Fusion and Jaime Oliver is
>brilliant!
>
>Last night I watched a Chile-Hot special on FoodTv network where Biker Billie
>cooked a dream meal for a woman which until the desert seemed pretty mild for
>a CH type.  The apricot dessert got serious with a handful of chopped up
>Habanaros.  The cream soup that had 2 Jalapenos was really mild for a HOT
>show.
>
>We should show them what HOT food is all about!

Wait a couple months when they air the special about Jims Fresh Fields event
and the Fall NJ Hotluck featuring Doug Barnhart smearing ice cream on an evil
Chocolate Hab Chocolate Chip cookie then sprinkling it with smoked hab powder
till it is brown again and chomping it down...

Hot enough for ya?

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @