Re: [CH] Re: A Chilli a day keeps the bacteria away

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 06:23:22 -0600

Kristofer Blennow wrote:

> > Check this out brfore you write the "weak World NEwz" article off as
> > more tabloid trash.....

> > http://schoolofnaturalhealing.com/cayenne.htm

> Yeah, and I would certainly recommend the following practice:

> ""
> A woman fell while descending stairs to the basement and struck her
> head on the overhang above the staircase. She fell on her elbow and
> hip as well, but she had hit her eye so: badly that it was oozing
> blood down her face. She found her way upstairs, and “dumped a pile
> of Cayenne into her hand and pressed it against her wounded eye”
> (Herbalist:March, 1978:30).
> ""

> Try some red savina instead, you would indeed at least forget about
> your injury in a nanosecond...   ;)

I dunno about Savina powder... but, cayenne will work in the eyes (it
says in the publication cited in the URL)

Chiles - they'ne not just for eating anymore.....

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider