Re: [CH] Habanero taste without the heat

Susan Byers (chilewmn@bluemarble.net)
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 06:31:52 -0500 (EST)

Not to fear! I had so much trouble saving enough seed just to meet the
plant volume that I sent them off to a plant breeder a couple of years
ago.
That flooding really set my seed bank back but it is recovering. I'm happy
to say seed storage is actually becoming a space issue.
Susan
The Chile Woman
Heirloom seed fanatic and proud of it.