Re: [CH] Doug's Evil Cookies

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 11:11:23 -0600

Sandy Olson wrote:

> Those evil cookies sound wonderful but I think I'll modify them once more
> and make "somewhat naughty" cookies by omiting the PurCap.  That way my
> moderate tongue will stay connected to it's original moorings!  What do you
> think, Erich?

  I'll take a dozen!  <jk>  I think, were I to do them for myself, I would have
to cut back a bit on the powder as well.  Making them for a Hot Luck, or
similar get together is one thing, but home-munching is another.  They would
have to be tame enough for the wife to enjoy them as well.  Let us know how
they turn out; and also if your efforts allow the backing sheet to be used
normally afterward.

Good luck!
--
Erich