Re: [CH] Re: Personal Stash / Peanut Butter (off topic)

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 22:22:48 +0000

Hey Tom....man after my own heart! Because I do so much Asian cooking, I use a
lot of pure peanut oil, usually the stuff directly from China, as we have a
lot of Chinese here in British Columbia, and the only other oil I use is extra
virgin olive oil(although those girls are increasingly difficult to
find)(Popeye got the only one) :-) Levity aside, I have a spritzer air pump,
which I fill with a half and half mix of peanut and olive oil, ad that is used
for jusst about everything. With your proximity to Italy, extra virgin olive
oil must be cheap, compared to here in Canada, or the US.....ordinary pure
olive oil, we get from Spain, and it is pretty good. Cheers, Doug in BC