Re: [CH] ISO: Hot Sauce Store in Palmetto, FL + Hot Spots

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 09:35:57 -0400

I'm not all that familiar with the west coast of Florida, Risa....but
I'm sure these folks can help you out if you'll give them a call:

CONVENTION & VISITORS' BUREAU
1 HABEN BLVD, PALMETTO, FL.
(941) 729-9177

As to the Orlando area, I've found that Gooding's (a supermarket chain)
has a wonderful selection of hot sauces. You might want to give them a
call when you arrive, ask which store near where you're staying has the
best assortment!

My favorite Mexican place in Orlando is Amigo's....there are several of
them.....look in the phone book. And they have take-out.

Wish I could come and meet you...but I'll be visiting Luke's
land....Australia!!!!

Myron

RisaG wrote:

> If any Bradenton/Sarasota heads can help me out...
>
> I've already searched Google and found nothing even close.
>
> Someone on one of my other lists said that there is a store in Palmetto, FL
> that sells Hot Sauces. I am going to FL at the end of this month (April
> 30-May 12) - mainly DisneyWorld and Sarasota/Siesta Key area.
> I will be with my family and I was told about this great hot sauce store in
> Palmetto.
>
> If I can get my DH to drive there, I would love to go there but I need
> information on the place. Where is it? What highways go there? Stuff like
> that.
>
> Also would love information on great "hot" places to go for food, especially
> take-out, as my son will not eat at any restaurant that has Mexican or
> anything like it. If it is a restaurant that has many types of food we are
> in luck. He eats only pasta, pizza, mac n cheese and cereals. So, HELP with
> that too.

Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA
myronm@bellsouth.net     |
              I'd rather be singing!        |     |