RE: [CH] ISO: Hot Sauce Store in Palmetto, FL + Hot Spots

Imagator (imagator@preferred.com)
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 13:53:09 -0400

Risa,

Wish I could help you, it's been many years since I was in that area however
I do remember that Palmetto, Ruskin and other small towns in that area are
heavily agricultural and have a large migrant population during harvest
time. It may be that it is one of the stores that cater to them , these are
typically very small and sometimes are not open all year and do not as a
rule do little or no advertisement. I don't know if that is case here but it
may be you will have to wait until you get there and ask around

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of RisaG
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2001 9:01 AM
To: Chile Heads
Subject: [CH] ISO: Hot Sauce Store in Palmetto, FL + Hot Spots

If any Bradenton/Sarasota heads can help me out...

I've already searched Google and found nothing even close.

Someone on one of my other lists said that there is a store in Palmetto, FL
that sells Hot Sauces. I am going to FL at the end of this month (April
30-May 12) - mainly DisneyWorld and Sarasota/Siesta Key area.
I will be with my family and I was told about this great hot sauce store in
Palmetto.

If I can get my DH to drive there, I would love to go there but I need
information on the place. Where is it? What highways go there? Stuff like
that.

Also would love information on great "hot" places to go for food, especially
take-out, as my son will not eat at any restaurant that has Mexican or
anything like it. If it is a restaurant that has many types of food we are
in luck. He eats only pasta, pizza, mac n cheese and cereals. So, HELP with
that too.

RisaG