Re: [CH] chile beer

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 12 May 2001 09:25:16 -0500

Emile & Dewi wrote:

> Hi Pods,
>
> I was reading through the tv guide when I saw a little article about chile
> beer. It is from 'Cave Creek' from Arizona. The motto is: 'Lime is for
> wimps.'The label is yellow with black letters and a green chile pepper. Has
> anybody heard about or tried this beer? It is beer with a whole chile pepper
> stuffed in the bottle. I hope it'll be available in Holland soon so I can
> broaden my chile item collection which is still pretty small.

  Hey Dewi,

  Well, as a chile collectible it would be fine.  However, should the bottle
happen to accidentally open, take great care not to let any of the content get
near your lips.  I think I managed to get down two sips, both followed by
intense grimaces, before the rest of the bottle found it's way into the sink.

Just my opinion though...  Maybe I had a bad bottle, and it's usually only
moderately horrible.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099