Re: [CH] Headed south...

mstevens@exit109.com
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 16:59:33 GMT

At 04:03 PM 6/7/01, Alex Silbajoris wrote:

>>mstevens@exit109.com
>>Am going to be in Huntsville, Al next week on business.  Anyone game to
>>meet
>>for a meal or at least have suggestions for good places to eat?
>>
>>=Mark
>>
>I will arrive in Huntsville on June 12, and train at the arsenal commissary
>on the morning of June 13.  Then I drive to Manchester TN.
>
>Anyone else going to be nearby?  We could have a flash hotluck .. you know,
>a hotflash.

I'll be arriving on the 11th, and will be at meetings at the Sparkman Center at
Redstone Arsenal the 12th, 13th and 14th.  Will be returning on the 15th.  will
be free for dinner/whatever the 11th thru 14th.

Where on the Arsenal is the Commissary?

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                          Dyslexic Agnostic Insomniac...

           Lying awake at night, wondering if there is a dog.