Re: PAL Eat the Heat Re: [CH] Mangia la Picante

Kristofer Blennow (kristofer@blennow.se)
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:34:52 +0200

Well, Tara, you reversed the whole thinking process. I can think of
two... that use NTSC. That'd be USA and Japan. The rest of the world
is PAL... enjoying the "rich colors and high resolution". Geez, what
am I saying; anyone still running their computer at 640 "lines"?

;)

Kris  /who's VCR died a week ago, thank you very much. Now to try
Mark's thai thingie....