RE: [CH] New Yuc...

green (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:10:21 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of Doug Irvine
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 9:39 PM
To: Robert A Reed
Cc: mstevens@exit109.com; chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] New Yuc...

Hello all....I have been using El Yuk Green(ya there, green?) which is the
only one available
here on Vancouver Island, as yet, for a couple of years.....

when Jim Campbell came visiting, the first thing he did when he hit my
kitchen, was check out my fridge, for  hot sauce collection! He spotted the
El Yuk green and said" That is not a bad sauce!"

I'm here.  And I'll be damned.  For once we agree on something!  I think...
I'm assuming - and you know what THAT does! - that you like the El
Yucky-Techo *green*.

Nice to see that Father Jim does, too.  This baby feels like she's come of
age!  She likes El Yucky-Techo green along with the best o'Heads!

Doug, you wanna try their red Hab and the [I'm supposing] new Chipotle?
Send me your address and I'll send you a bottle o'each.  I'm thinking more
and more the El Yucky Chipotle tastes not that much different than Father
Jim's.  Just doing a taste comparison, it - the El Yucky - beats Bufalo.
The heat, at least is tri-fold.

Doug, I'll just have to post a lamb recipe just for you.  You've moved me,
Sweetie.

green, CH #2156