Re: [CH] Eat the Heat Tapes

mstevens@exit109.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:48:23 GMT

At 05:49 PM 9/27/01 +0200, Dibbler wrote:
>Ok .... I´m new on this list ..... semi atleast :) ... what are these Eat
>the Heat tapes I see posts about ?
>
>tell me.. tell me ..... plz....

Last fall the TV Food Network filmed a special called Eat the Heat that was
broadcast several times beginning in March of this year.  It highlighted hot &
spicy foods and featured a dozen or more folks from this list as well as
vendors we have gotten to know over the years.  Jim Campbell and last years
Fresh Fields event was one of the features.  A hotluck here in NJ was filmed as
another segment of the show.  Several listmembers taped the show and have
mailed them out to listmembers who could not see the original broadcast.

=Mark