Re: [CH] zanahoria

bill jernigan (billjernigan@iqonline.net)
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:14:36 -0400

At 04:31 AM 10/11/01 -0700, Ted Wagner wrote:
>William,
>
>If you read spanish, here's a version I found this morning:
>
>http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/recipes/lista/ancremzansp.html
>
>If not, here's the translation provided by Google:  (I don't speak
>Spanish, so I can't vouch for the accuracy of the translation)

perfect translation, ted, for a machine...but this is for a soup and he's
looking for pickled peppers with carrots and onions as an added
treat...chiles en escabeche...and besides, who wants soup with worn out
carrots?...

(love those translation machines -- anyone remember the chiles packed in a
plastic stock market?)...

bill

Coach: How's life treating you, Norm?
Norm:  Like it caught me in bed with his wife.
                 -- Cheers, Any Friend of Diane's