Re: [CH] Brats

4wintermute@gmx.net
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:35:41 +0100

Hey that's a surprising topic here . . . can you pronounce bratwurst for me
please, that should sound really funny! :-)

On 2 Dec 2001, at 15:09, Robert Pace wrote:

> Hmmm we have a brand of brats here called Johnsonville's are they considered a
> good bratwurst?
>
> And besides say eating them like a weiner are they good cooked with other
> things? if so what/how?

No, grilling / frying them it the only decent way to treat them. And stay
away from the finely ground ones, they put in all kinds of things you don't
really want to eat. The coarse ones taste better anyway.

And, what about a decent Currywurst? That's about the most famous fast food
here in good ole Germany, and you could make it really hot. :-)~

wolf