Re: [CH] Marinated Cheese

louise gold (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 09:23:25 -0800 (PST)

I've made similar. A few years ago, at The Kitchenlink
Chat, we were discussing appetizers for the holidays.
I copied a similar recipe. Made it for my family and
everyone went ga-ga. It was a big hit. Everyone wanted
to know what I did. It was extremely similar, as I
remember.

If you use those small boccachino (small balls) of
fresh mozzarella (even Polly-O makes a version that
they sell in most supermarkets), you can even make
jars of it as gifts. That is what I did also. Everyone
wanted to know what I did and how to repeat it.

Very yummy. Would be great with extra chile in it too.

RisaG