Re: [CH] uh, quiet...

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 07:33:19 -0800

Well, ya got to the Golden West! Looks like thee and me are the only
ones alive....or at least UP at this hour of the AM. I did an Asian
chicken dish the other night that was so hot that Marie and I were
crying in our rice!(dunt hafta salt it that way!)Actually the killer was
stir frying those dried chiles....did a number on the atmosphere in the
apt. so we almost had to bail out....was good tho! Cheers, Doug in BC